The F.E. Forbes Company Investment products offer investors a convenient alternative to traditional bank CD’s, bonds and the volatile stock market. Since F.E. Forbes was founded, we have specialized in California residential and commercial real estate loan investing and have funded well over a billion dollars over the past 94 years. As a result, investments in F.E. Forbes Trust Deed investment products have earned investors an opportunity to yield 8% to 10% annualized returns.
When you invest in a Trust Deed, your investment will fund real estate loans for acquisition or refinance of investment properties including single family residences, apartments, or small commercial properties, as office or industrial buildings. The investment is secured by a first or second deed of trust, and protected by the equity and value of the real estate collateral the deed of trust is secured against.
- Minimum Investment: $ 25,000
- Minimum Yield: 8.00-12.00%
- Fully secured by real estate
- Investment Term: 1-5 years
- Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Income paid monthly
- Investment Objective: Stable consistent income and principle protection
- Investor Suitability: Must meet minimum income or net worth requirements
- Self-Directed IRA’s, Roth, 401-K and Pensions accepted
To learn more about Trust Deed Investments click here to download a PDF from the California Bureau of Real Estate.
For Frequently Asked Questions regarding Trust Deed Investments click here.
You may contact us any time to talk with our Investor relations department specialists about potential Trust Deed Investment opportunities.